SantaPKscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SantaPKscape

IP: SantaClawz.No-Ip.Org Port: 43594

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About log in and out ~READ NOW~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I Abbysal I
Co Owner
Co Owner
I Abbysal I

About log in and out ~READ NOW~ Empty
PostSubject: About log in and out ~READ NOW~   About log in and out ~READ NOW~ EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Ok all its been hard logging in latly and were not sure why...we think because we are getting more new players...
we are thinking about getting dedicated but we need donations!!! its over 50-80$ a month.
ok back to the topic...we have found that the server is nulled or froze when too many ppl click at once. which is a big problem, what we have done to fix this is put in an auto restarter which restarts the server every 30-45 min. this would prob b the main reason that you lag out so often. Also we have found that people can only log in at periods of time...so mayb for 1 min every 5 mins you can log in and out freely...as people have resently been logging in as groups at dif times after server restarts. the server is up 24/7 now thx to the auto restarter but if the server goes down the best thing is to keep clicking enter until you log in. one more thing! we have found that by using the silab client you get more lagg than say another client...so if your lagging and using silab thats prob y. keep serching for more clients to use until we finish up ours which will b released soon!!! If you have read all this ty and i hope this helps...donations are very helpful and the community will appreciate it greatly!

-Magic F T W
Back to top Go down
http://Victorairsoft.com
TE CH N9 NE
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
TE CH N9 NE

PostSubject: very nice.   About log in and out ~READ NOW~ EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:28 am

see i had told many people this just not as complex as you have just explained, thanks alot for pulling it down to some peoples levels its alot easier to understand. Remember people, donations will keep the server dedicated, the more donations the better the server gets.

We may become better then Dodian, or try.

Give it up for I sk1ll I and Magic F T W for all their sucess, and i wish you 2 the best of luck in the future! keep it coming king

Thanks, te ch n9 ne
Back to top Go down
I Abbysal I
Co Owner
Co Owner
I Abbysal I

PostSubject: Server   About log in and out ~READ NOW~ EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:44 pm

Thanks man...i just want to make it clear to any1 reading this...the server is always on line!! just because you cant log in dosnt mean its down, keep clicking login and u will get in
Back to top Go down
http://Victorairsoft.com
Mod CaM
WebMaster
WebMaster
Mod CaM

PostSubject: Re: About log in and out ~READ NOW~   About log in and out ~READ NOW~ EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:20 pm

well said both of u Razz
Back to top Go down
https://santapkscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About log in and out ~READ NOW~   About log in and out ~READ NOW~ Empty

Back to top Go down

About log in and out ~READ NOW~
Page 1 of 1