SantaPKscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SantaPKscape

IP: SantaClawz.No-Ip.Org Port: 43594

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read This (Every One).

Go down 
+2
xxfuryxx
TE CH N9 NE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TE CH N9 NE
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
TE CH N9 NE

Read This (Every One). Empty
PostSubject: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:54 pm

More people should be more "ACTIVE" in the forums. And in the game, people keep asking.. "can i be mod, im really good. ETC". Well how do you expect to be a moderator on forums or in game when you are not even active in both. Listen up people.. the more active you are, to more respect you earn from admins/mods/owner and the Community in General will support you. Help out a little.

Dont register on forums just to be a member, if thats the only reason ur registering on the forums it to be member. Then how about not being a member at all. Because this server is headed towards a very Big Advancement. It will grow, and you will be sorry when you know you could of had a chance of being mod before the server got big. But you werent active. Being Active and Helpful in the game and forums will get you further in this Community, Think About It.

VIP COMING SOON!

-------TE CH N9 NE

[ dont forget to register on my forums, or take a look at it. Optional, for my Forums Click HERE ]

It's The SH*T
Back to top Go down
xxfuryxx

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:52 am

make a new rule 5+ post = members Wink
Back to top Go down
pknublet

pknublet

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 4:06 am

Yeah you got to be really active like me and TE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jakemason
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jakemason

PostSubject: m....   Read This (Every One). EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:05 am

i cant be as active i can only be on for 7 hours a day maybe 1-7 hours max...on weekdays on weekends i can be on 24/7...its school and hw...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
pknublet

pknublet

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 am

7 Hours, Whats wrong with that? im only on 1-3 hours but thats still active right?
Back to top Go down
leftone
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
leftone

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:27 pm

FIRST OF ALL IF YOUR READING THIS BECAUSE IT SAID THE WORD "MEMBERS"

If you have actually played the server you'd know CAM IS PROBABLY DELETING IT. And furthermore, REGISTERING AND POSTING DOESN'T GET YOU MEMBERS. Most likely, people will have to PLAY AND somehow help the community out to become a member...

~Jess
Back to top Go down
http://rspurez.forumotion.com
xxfuryxx

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:16 am

Actually, cam told me to register on forums for member so, you just need to register, but i dont hope he will delete member, thats just stupid, then No one would register at all.
Back to top Go down
leftone
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
leftone

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:55 am

Hmm. he ONCE had that rule and now too many people ask so he said hed delete.. lol =o

~Jess
Back to top Go down
Mod CaM
WebMaster
WebMaster
Mod CaM

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:35 pm

yes. i did delete everything on the mem. list
Back to top Go down
https://santapkscape.forumotion.com
pknublet

pknublet

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Dont blame you. If you register just for the membership you might as well not register at all... You should make a thing where you need 10+ posts (not spam posts like... fgegeg...)to stay on the forums, or else you cant get on the forums.
Back to top Go down
leftone
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
leftone

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:16 pm

pknublet wrote:
Dont blame you. If you register just for the membership you might as well not register at all... You should make a thing where you need 10+ posts (not spam posts like... fgegeg...)to stay on the forums, or else you cant get on the forums.

Ya see, now THATS a good, but very hard idea. You'd need to somehow SIMULTANIOUSLY track everyones posting AND activity ingame =) too bad thats nearly impossible 92 monitors ftw Wink )

~Jess
Back to top Go down
pknublet

pknublet

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Yeah but i dont think it's to hard. I have seen it on other forums.
Back to top Go down
TE CH N9 NE
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
TE CH N9 NE

PostSubject: well..   Read This (Every One). EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:20 am

before every one decides to change my words and stuff. Although members should be a thing earned. And not just a registration form for forums. If your looking to become in-game admin or mod but ur not as active as some people and ur just around when people need you isent enough. Be active, and leftone no offence but dont change the subject on my post its not going to do nothing but piss me off ok. So i suggest you dont. If any one has something else to to say that does not involve me topic, dont post it here it will be marked as spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read This (Every One).   Read This (Every One). Empty

Back to top Go down

Read This (Every One).
Page 1 of 1