SantaPKscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SantaPKscape

IP: SantaClawz.No-Ip.Org Port: 43594

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I Abbysal I
Co Owner
Co Owner
I Abbysal I

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Rules   Official Rules EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Ok these are the official Rules and punishments made by Magic F T W and I sk1ll I

1. At edge west is 1v1 east is multi ( if you team in 1v1 you banned )
2. Pking in dungeon is allowed
3. Looting is allowed anywhere ( if someone loots your kill thats your prob, looting or not should b decided b4 the battle )
4. NO PKING at gs mini ( some ppl dont seem to get this rule...atm its a perm ban...if it cont it will b ip ban )
5. No nocliping ( pretty self explainetory..ull be auto banned )
6. Teaming is allowed anywhere but in the 1v1 area of edge
7. You may swear but keep it to a minimum
8. DO NOT ask for mod / admin positions ( perm ban and mayb ip ban )
9. DO NOT ask for mem..this is only for right now ( we are working on mem and its not finished we will tell you wen it is )
10. Dont bug admins to spawn for you...admins are not supposed to spawn to keep the game fair. we only spawn runes and arrows because its a pain to buy them. If you ask an admin im sure they will be glad to spawn some runes/arrows for you, NOTHING else
11. No Pjing in 1v1 ( will result in acc ban )

For now these are all the rules we can think of...if you can think of any more post here
As for everyone else, you have been warned...If you fail to folow these rules expect action to be taken. Mods and admins...read these rules and apply the punishments as stated. if you are not tough they will never listen and the server will be a mess.
Back to top Go down
http://Victorairsoft.com
O 0 O 0 O

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Rules   Official Rules EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:05 am

Thanks for the official rule post
Back to top Go down
http://youtubepoop.com/

Official Rules
Page 1 of 1