SantaPKscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SantaPKscape

IP: SantaClawz.No-Ip.Org Port: 43594

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plans for the future of SantaPKscape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Abbysal I
Co Owner
Co Owner
I Abbysal I

Plans for the future of SantaPKscape Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the future of SantaPKscape   Plans for the future of SantaPKscape EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Ok all...me and cam have discussed what we think may happen in the future...here are our thoughts
1. first of all we are going to get a good client working and put it up on one of our websites...
we have thought about it and we are thinking of using one of my websites called victorairsoft.com which is no longer being used...we will change the url to something along the lines of santaclawz.....or what ever and host a webclient on the websites home page. We are only doing this because with this url we are able to post ads on there which give us money for every click we get. We will then take the forums and redirect them back to what we have now...santapkscape.forumotion.com
Ok so ii have a bit more = ) We will use a webclient because we will get a cheap way of hosting our server without lagg and up to over 70-100 ppl! but we wil have to change our ip slightly...which means just this slight change will not enable players to log in. With the webclient all you have to do is open up the page and bam, ur there. The + side is...were getting a server with 70-100 ppl with no lagg....a bit cheaper....extra $$$frum ads
The - side is that we will still have to pay alot to change the url of my website...and a lot of work getting are client with all items we have on server. it will also b about 75$ a year plus some extra charges that will come up to keep the server up on the website...as the website costs some cash. but a lot better then a dedicated. My dad has helped us alot with organizing this and getting it working without getting the extra fees from a dedicated. so a lot of the thanks goes to him. But sadly...this may not come until later june or early july. he said he would buy all this for us and get it working if our grades are good = \ but only for a month or so. donations will still be needed.

New updates to soon arrive hopefully are members!!! me and cam are working hard on the mebers area and hope for it to be some of the best members youve seen!
also we dont need my dad to make the client so mayb in a month or soooner the new client will come out with all items shown and without the lagg of silabsoft...aaasss for mmyyyy grades....uhhh = ) there all A's and B's we should b good :p

Thx for reading!
-Magic F T W
Back to top Go down
http://Victorairsoft.com

Plans for the future of SantaPKscape
Page 1 of 1