SantaPKscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SantaPKscape

IP: SantaClawz.No-Ip.Org Port: 43594

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donate for a dedicated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Abbysal I
Co Owner
Co Owner
I Abbysal I

Donate for a dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Donate for a dedicated   Donate for a dedicated EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Ok, im going to start off by telling you all that dedicated servers are about 50-80$ a MONTH. For me and my bro to pay for this by ourselvs is exremely hard. If you would be willing to donate any cash for a dedicated it would be greatly appreciated. now i bet that many of you are thinking that we would go around spending all the "donations" so this is what we are doing. If you wish to donate contact us 1. in game 2. on aim or msm or 3. by e-mail and we will find out a way for you to send the money. So how you can tell we are not using it for personal pleasure is you will pos tthe amount you are donating here and we will add it to our Total donations tab at the end. This was you may add up what we have made and what we are using it for...we are gaining new members by over 10-20 ppl a day! if everyone donated 2$ we would have enough for a dedicated for 2 months...and of course me and my bro are spending our money as well...prob 20$ max a month. so please donate and if you have any questions feel free to ask any players admins in the game! = )

Total Donations: $0
Back to top Go down
http://Victorairsoft.com

Donate for a dedicated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SantaPKscape :: Donations-
Jump to: