SantaPKscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SantaPKscape

IP: SantaClawz.No-Ip.Org Port: 43594

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Forums, For Optinal Usage.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TE CH N9 NE
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
TE CH N9 NE

New Forums, For Optinal Usage. Empty
PostSubject: New Forums, For Optinal Usage.   New Forums, For Optinal Usage. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Well i got bored today so i decided to make a new forums incase some thing happens to this one. Or if u want to contact me easier.. and the forums i made it alot easier.. its SMF. But its pretty cool go ahead and register on there if you'de like.. and i might give u a present king lol. Any ways, no offense to Cam, his forums are absolutely fantastic. I just have a personal Opinion and mine is better to me, more color, more options.. more every thing lol. Sorry Cam but its reality Twisted Evil. Lol, just kidding.

Site For MY Forums - - - - - - - - - CLICK -----HERE----

love u cam, king lol =]

TE CH N9 NE
Back to top Go down
TE CH N9 NE
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
TE CH N9 NE

PostSubject: yea, by the way.   New Forums, For Optinal Usage. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:28 pm

By the way people, the first couple of people to register on my Forums will not get Forum admin, nor mod. But will get Honor Member, or Senior or maybe Junior Member. Mod and Admin are for In-Game Owner I Sk1ll I if he registers on my forums. And Admins in game as well. So join now.
Back to top Go down
leftone
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
leftone

PostSubject: Re: New Forums, For Optinal Usage.   New Forums, For Optinal Usage. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:30 pm

Lolz, I might join and if i complain to Cam enuf i'll prolly get him to sign up if he hasn't =P

~Jess
Back to top Go down
http://rspurez.forumotion.com
Mod CaM
WebMaster
WebMaster
Mod CaM

PostSubject: Re: New Forums, For Optinal Usage.   New Forums, For Optinal Usage. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:54 pm

ive seen em... they look cool Very Happy
i dont think they'll be forums and dude those forums might be what gets transfered to SantaScape.Com
or SantaScape.Net idk yet...

~ CaM
Back to top Go down
https://santapkscape.forumotion.com
TE CH N9 NE
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
TE CH N9 NE

PostSubject: cool   New Forums, For Optinal Usage. EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:26 am

so ill take it you like the designs. There not that bad if forums and easy to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forums, For Optinal Usage.   New Forums, For Optinal Usage. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forums, For Optinal Usage.
Page 1 of 1